frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Downloads

I'm new to this site but not to the Trainz Sim.  I downloaded the Amtrak Super Liner Pack but have no idea how to install it in the game.  As I get older I get dumber.  Thanks.

Answers

• You should be able to treat it like any other download for Trainz from a 3rd party website. Just drag the cdp file into content manager.
  • How do I open the files now after the transition to the new site? I am asking because the files I get when I have downloaded them on Firefox is a bunch of text.
  • They should be .CDP files and maybe a few .zip or .rar files. It sounds like Firefox is trying to open the CDP files rather than trainz, I would make sure that you save the file instead of opening it from your browser.
    If there is a specific file that is acting up, let me know which one & I can take a look when I get home in a week. (On vacation right now...)

Peter