frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Broken downloads

This discussion was created from comments split from: Welcome to our new forums!.

Comments

• I have a problem with the downloads: When i tried to download the Surfliner Superliner coaches, it shows an Error page. Same thing with some other downloads.
  • TANETest said:
    I have a problem with the downloads: When i tried to download the Surfliner Superliner coaches, it shows an Error page. Same thing with some other downloads.
    Some files in the download area got broken/lost when we changed hosting. We're working on the problem, but it's not going to be fixed immediately. You may be interested in this: http://forums.americantrainz.com/discussion/14/where-are-you-what-were-working-on

Also, we have a support area for questions/problems like this... I've not figured out how to move your post in the new system yet otherwise I would have!

peter
  • edited July 8
    This may be old but at the time I hadn't figured out how to start new topics. Anyway I myself am having a problem: I downloaded SBCX but instead of getting a cdp I get a blank file. Is this supposed to happen?
  • Try it again... not sure why it's doing that, but you can also just append a .cdp to the blank file name to make it work...

As for creating a new topic, it's the big blue button on the side that says "New Discussion"

peter